Monday, February 27, 2012

A Year With Myself Module 8 Table of Values & Strenghts


The table BElow [in 2 parts as it does NOT fit side-by-side] is my "quirky" little adaptation of the 10 Questions from the Worksheet on Page 15 of Module 8 and #3 of the Actionable Ideas on Page 17. 

It is a curious melding of my recent and ongoing discoveries: some from Module 5 where I learned about myself as an INFJ; others from Module 6 where I connected more deeply with my True Values; and still more from what has been and continues to BE revealed through Module 7’s myriad opportunities for uncovering and "marinating" in my Character Strengths. 

As I have been learning myself, I am daily more capable of standing strong and solid within my Truth and gently, generously, and JOYously embracing MY THING in its variegated aspects of writing, making art, and teaching while encouraging young things to grow.


5 MOST IMPORTANT VALUES

Solitude  
A generous amount of time & space to:
 Ø  create & ponder
 Ø  reflect & imagine
 Ø  refresh & re-energise
Making a Difference
BEing able to:
  Ø  DO meaningful work & play purposefully
  Ø  give generously to the World of myself
  Ø  BE encouraging & inspire myself & others
Balance
Consistently having:
  Ø  Enough of what I need to live simply
  Ø  Inner calm & clear focus & intention
  Ø  Opportunities to connect & collaborate
Integrity
Living:
 Ø  fearlessly, with compassion & confidence
 Ø  boldly, with curiosity, wonder & delight
 Ø  harmoniously with loving kindness
 Ø  respectfully & responsibly

Adventure & Exploration
Having a Spirit of:
  Ø  JOY, Sincerity, and Flexibility
  Ø  Easy acceptance of Life’s unfolding
  Ø  Strength, Courage, and Cooperation




5 MOST IMPORTANT STRENGTHS

Gratitude
BE aware of and express:
  Ø  what is good in every moment of Life
  Ø  my strengths, possibilities, and loves
  Ø  the wonder and JOY in BEing alive
Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence
Notice and acknowledge what is:
  Ø  Delightful to BEhold
  Ø  Thoughtfully done, said, or demonstrated
  Ø  Remarkable and original
Love of Learning
Build My Life & World so that:
  Ø  Process, Discovery, and Exploration thrive
  Ø  Progress is celebrated and acknowledged
  Ø  Learning-and-Teaching harmonise
Curiosity
Creating the Time & Space in every day to:
  Ø  ask questions and experiment freely
  Ø  find out more about things that matter
  Ø  express and share what I discover easily
  Ø  listen, read, and wonder thoughtfully
Spirituality/BElief
Ground my Life in:
  Ø  Simplicity and Integrity
  Ø  Consistency of Purpose and Intention
  Ø  Generosity of Spirit and Acceptance

No comments: