Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Will the Real Introvert Please Stand Up!

                

I might NOT have done the MBTI 100% correctly, but of one thing I'm certain:
I AM an INTROVERT!! 

In fact, I am definitively an IN_J it's just that one time I was a T and the next time F. And that's NOT T for true and F for false.

The first go I had was late last week. I'd done this testing long ago, and I sort of expected I'd BE an ENFP, which I recalled from those 20+ years ago. Surprise!! When I read INTJ I did something of a triple-take.

Going on to read the other little interpretations, I admit to BEing a bit wow'd by the label "Rational Mastermind." Has something of a ring to it, eh?! I sat with it, read more about it, and sat with it through the weekend. After reading the entire chapter through once again yesterday, I had the thought, MayBE I should take the test again, today...

And so I did. This time I was clearly INFJ, and the "Idealist Counselor" seems to describe the ME I know far better than the "Rational Mastermind" I'd tried wrapping my head round for 4 days...

I suppose this is what I am so enJOYing about AYWM, the many side roads, hidden hallways, and funny little doors that lead to knowing myself in ways that the busy going DO-DO-DO Life often obscures.

I'm still taking it in, reading, pausing, letting myself sit BEside it all without feeling compelled to make up my mind and have it all fit neatly into a box.













No comments: