Tuesday, March 13, 2012

100-Word Vision Statement


Visioning ME 
Envisioning my Life 
Now… 
Today 
Present-tense 
Is what I seek, 
More than in years 
To BE 
Or some number 
Of tomorrows 
BEyond Right BEautiful Now. 

Life is so amazing a gift 
Even when I dwell 
Upon its Flaws 
And my own 
BEautiful mistakes. 
I live Right Now 
Create Right Now 
Love Right Now 
And cherish the treasured 
Stroke of luck [or genius] 
That makes this possible. 

I live in 
Eagerness 
Enthusiasm 
Simplicity. 
I enJOY 
Dreaming my dreams. 
Giving whatever I have 
Gladly, willingly, easily. 
I fail and I learn and I grow. 
Remembering always 
Life is Right Now.

1 comment:

Heather Foust said...

What a wonderful way of words you have.
Thank you so much for your comment on my post on Alzheimers. I had picked up the Diane Keaton book at the store the other day. I did not read it yet. Your words are so beautiful! It IS all about love and respect.